Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm running a what?! Yep--that's right a marathon.

This year I've decided to really challenge myself both physically and mentally (what can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment) so I will be running in the Mayors Midnight Sun Marathon on June 21. It's going to take a lot of commitment and dedication (getting up super early every Saturday to run of all things is going to be harsh), but I am up to the challenge.

I will be training with Team in Training and raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. If you can help out with any amount, it would be very much appreciated. The money will be going to a great cause that is working to find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma.

Stay with me and I'll let you know how I'm faring.

Here is my website that has all the information:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntnyc/tntnycSNajafe


***Anyone you can forward this on to is greatly appreciated and will encourage more to fund raise!***



Thank you all so much for your support.



~Saph~

"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory."

No comments: