Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh! The places I’ve run… (Part 1)

Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So…get on your way!
--Dr. Seuss

What’s been happening with the marathon training? It's going much better. Hell, it’s been pretty awesome. Things were a little touch and go a few weeks back when I was hurt along the Hudson River and could barely hobble home, but all is well and healed. I just upped my strength training to build my quad muscles and incorporate more stretching and Yoga. It’s helped me so much and my long run last weekend turned out well. No ice baths needed!

We’ve now graduated from hill workouts. YES! And will start working on pacing our miles. Though my goal is to just finish the marathon, it will be nice not to finish last.

Fundraising Update:

Out of $5,000, I have raised $2500. I’m almost there!! Remember a little goes a loooong ways. Anything you can give to help out is great.


If you donate $100 or more, you will have a mile dedicated to you!!

All donations are 100% tax deductible.

Here is my website where you can donate:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntnyc/tntnycSNajafe


***As always anyone you can forward this on to is greatly appreciated***


~Saph~



No comments: