Friday, March 5, 2010

And I raaaaan....ran (not so) far awayyyy....

Bad news are usually accompanied by good news. Which puts things into perspective and I definitely needed perspective. I was a bit bummed after learning some not so great news, but today made up for it.

Today in PT, I ran. Not far or long, but it felt awesome. I've been working really hard getting my hips stronger and felt really good so my PT suggested trying a 5min run on their treadmill. I took my new shoes (Feelmax Osma) and because of their construction (or lack there of) my foot fall was really heavy. I'm bringing my regular shoes next time to see if there is a difference and she'll also check my form. I can workout this evening and tomorrow, but will have to wait until Sunday for my next run. And I hear it's going to be in the 50s, so I'll be heading outside. This may be pushing it, but I'm hoping for a mile at least on March 22. **fingers-crossed**

No comments: